First, Nestwell has no authority or jurisdiction over the internet but we would like to help. Below are recommendations that we've collected over the years from other Daybreak residents.
Simple can be the easiest and fastest. Locate the router and reset it.
- Router is usually in the basement and is labeled Zyell, Centurylink, and is black and white.
- Unplug the router from the power for one minute.
Call CenturyLink Daybreak Support: Direct Line to Tech Support: 855-234-5733, option 3.
Make sure you identify yourself as a Daybreak HOA bulk Internet customer. ** Call ONLY this number for ANY Internet issues. **
- From your computer or tablet (It’s a pain to do this from your phone) go to: http://192.168.0.1.
- The admin password to your CenturyLink router is typically found on the sticker on your router. Some of the older router didn’t come with an admin password
- Log in. Username is admin password is the admin password on the sticker.
- Click the advanced setup (red icon)
- On the left column below LAN Settings click on DHCP Settings
- Inside of DHCP settings under #4 check the box that says “custom servers”
- Replace the primary DNS with 184.108.40.206
- Replace the Secondary DNS with 220.127.116.11
- Click apply right below that.
That SHOULD solve your issue. It wouldn’t hurt to run a dns flush command on your computer by rebooting it to clear your cache or flush the dns.
Finally, If the steps above don't work, you will need to speak with CenturyLink Daybreak Support: Direct Line to Tech Support: 855-234-5733, option 3. Make sure you identify yourself as a Daybreak HOA bulk Internet customer.
We apologize for the inconvenience and hope this helps!!