Welcome to Phase 2C: Insurance

Review Nestwell's recommendations on Insurance needs and FAQs

Contact Your Homeowners Insurance Provider.

  1. Inform your insurance provider that you will be renting out your home and discuss your options for coverage. 

  2. Change your policy from regular homeowner insurance to Landlord Policy.

  3. Add Nestwell Property Management as an additional insured.

  4. Email a copy of your insurance policy with the landlord rider to support@nestwell.com. Better yet, have your insurance provider send it.

Why would we need your landlord insurance?

Well, we hope we never need it (*pauses and takes a moment to knock on wood*), but if there’s ever an emergency that causes damage to your property, having it on file will make it easier for us to work with your insurance company to get everything taken care of. 

Go to PHASE 3 of 5: Maintenance

Did this answer your question?