Leases expire on the 2nd and 4th Sunday of each month.
Sometimes the last day of the month falls on a holiday or weekend so we want to avoid having leases expire on the last day of the month. By having the lease expire on Sunday at midnight, the resident has the entire weekend to move. Most resident take the weekend to move and clean the unit anyway. Keys are due back to our office by midnight of the last day of your lease.
Benefits For The Tenants
- Tenants have the entire weekend move and clean.
- Tenants will have more friends and family willing to help.
- Other management companies have leases start on Friday's or the first of the month. This way you can pay rent/mortgage for only one weekend or a couple of weeks.
- Better pricing on vendors. Cleaning companies will give you better rates if they clean your home during regular business hours.
- Avoid leases expiring on a holidays.
If you have any questions, email us a email@example.com or call us at 801-268-4134.