Here are some reasons the scheduler may be rejecting your showing:
- Your desired move-in date is more than two weeks away from the available date.
- Your monthly household income is below the requirement of at least 3x the rent.
- You have pets, but the home is a no-pet property.
- You or any of the members of your household are currently involved in an open bankruptcy, eviction, or have been a defendant in a civil suit.
- You did not fill out one of the required fields.
Keep in mind that we verify all of this information during the application process.