Nestwell want to send the rental proceeds as quickly as possible. Once the funds are clear and available in our bank account, we take the next steps.
- Rent is due on the 1st.
- The tenants has until 5th before late fees and the eviction begins. This is their "grace period".
- Nestwell processes and ensures the funds are good and clear our bank.
- Fund are then initiated via ACH aka direct deposit.
- Nestwell sends Owner Draws (collected rent) via direct deposit the first business day after the 5th of each month.
- Once the draw is initiated it may take 4 to 5 business days for your bank to receive funds.
- Nestwell's contractual obligation send funds before the 15th of each month.
Are you a new client? Be sure to complete the banking and payment information.