Welcome to Phase 5: Owner Portal
We want you as the owner to be informed about what is happening with your investment properties 24/7. The main tool we use to keep you informed is the Owner Portal.
Inside the Owner Portal you can:
- Access statements, bills, and documents, including contracts and lease paperwork.
- Communicate online with the entire staff of Nestwell. We're here for you.
- Add a payment profile for electronic debits and credits and make owner contributions.
- Review maintenance requests (we call work orders melds).
- Check the real-time status of your rental income.
- Review detailed inspections and more.
- Update your contact information.
Your portal was activated when we received your Management Agreement. If you have any questions, please make note of these so you can address these during your OWNER PORTAL TRAINING SESSION with Shannon Connelly, our Operations Director. We will send you instructions on how to schedule your owner portal training session one month after we have a signed lease and your residents move in.
It is important we wait for your residents to be moved into the home and we have a full month of income and expenses. This will ensure that your time with Shannon is productive and informative.
Here are some links if you would like to get a preview of the portal and your owner statements. We have resources that can help you get started, including a User Manual for your owner portal, a sample owner statement, and a video that walks you through reading and understanding your owner statement.